Re: [STDS-802-11] Fwd: FW: [STDS-802-11] Fwd: Incheon to Daejeon by bus

Added to Youhan’s tip.

Followings are guide of Daejoen -> Incheon

By Limousine Bus

1.        Lotte City Hotel -> Daejeon Complex Terminal

A.        Use Taxi

B.         Travel Time: 20 min

C.         Price: 7,000 (6$)

2.        Daejeon Complex Terminal -> Incheon International Airport

A.        Use Limousine Bus

B.         Travel Time: 3 hrs. (Time interval 10-20 min,

03:20 ~ 19:10)

C.         Price: 24,000 ~ \28,000 (21$ ~ 25$)

D.        We strongly suggest reserving a ticket in advance if you want to get on the bus early morning

(https://txbuse.t-money.co.kr/otck/trmlInfEnty.do, You can purchase tickets 1 month before departure date)

By Train (KTX)

1.        Lotte City Hotel -> Daejeon Station

A.        Taxi is preferred

B.         Travel Time: 20 min

C.         Price: 8,000 ~ \9,000 (7$ ~ 8$)

2.        Daejeon Station -> Incheon International Airport

A.        Use KTX train

B.         Travel Time: 2 hr. (Time interval 1-2 hr, Time table in Appendix 2)

C.         Price: 36,000 ~ \50,000 (32$ ~ 45$)

D.        You can reserve a ticket on following page

E.         (http://www.letskorail.com/ebizbf/EbizBfTicketSearch.do, You can check the schedule and purchase train tickets 1 month before the train departure. We suggest reserving a ticket in advance)

Best,

Suhwook Kim