[STDS-802-11] Fwd: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Some issues with hotel reservation system // Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Notes from CAC1 telecon

To followup with the message Adrian sent...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Ronmark <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Some issues with hotel reservation system // Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Notes from CAC1 telecon
To: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jon,

I have tested several confirmation numbers that I received from attendees and the system error seems to be fixed and the reservations are intact and accessible.

BELOW IS TEXT SENT TO ATTENDEES WHO CONTACTED ME ABOUT REGISTRATION ISSUES - AUGUST 7, 2017

I am pleased to report that your September 2017 guest room reservation at the Hilton Waikoloa Village is in good standing.

Due to a system error within the Hilton reservations application many group block reservations were unintentionally duplicated and then cancelled. We brought the cancellation notice issue to the attention of Hilton representatives and are pleased to report that the error has been corrected and all confirmation numbers are once again valid and duplicate reservations deleted.

If you have any questions or concerns about your reservation please feel free to contact the Hilton Waikoloa directly at 1-808-886-1234. If you do not receive satisfactory resolution to your issues or questions please contact me directly and I will inquire or advocate on your behalf.

Sincerely,

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events Inc.