[STDS-802-11] Message for Coexistence SC

Dear Coexistence SC

The updated agenda for Wed PM1 is uploaded as 11-17-1216-03. The items we will address and the order are shown in red on slides 9-10. You will not be listening to me droning on for 2 hours this time, because four people have volunteered material for Wednesday’s session. Thank you to those people for stepping up with their perspectives on the important coexistence issue.

However, we will start the session on Wed PM1 by considering a revised presentation for TGax. I have rejigged it significantly, making it shorter (although not as short as promised) and adding (for balance) the option of  IEEE 802.11 WG advocating that EN 301 893 be significantly loosened. A draft is available at 11-17-1469-00. I will sit in the corridor outside the Queens rooms during Tue AM2 for anyone that wants to suggest refinements to the draft … or an entirely new draft!

Andrew Myles

Chair, IEEE 802.11 Coexistence SC

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles