[STDS-802-11] Update of members' area password

Dear 802.11 participant,

I  have sent out individual emails to those who are active members of 802.11 containing an updated password for
the 802.11 members area.

If you believe you should have access and have not received an email from me,  please get in contact.
The password will change in the next day or so.

--

Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair