[STDS-802-11] Sponsorship of Coexistence Workshop??????

G’day all

The planning for the Coexistence Workshop in Vienna in July 2019 is proceeding well. The basic website is up and the financial aspects are being finalised so that we can start the registration process.

In an e-mail on 29 Jan 2019 I asked,

… does any company want to volunteer to sponsor some of all of the costs associated with the Coexistence Workshop?

Now is the time to respond! We can offer sponsors signage opportunities at the event and mentions on the registration page, as well as lots of expressions of gratitude at the event. It is proposed that the cost per sponsorship (up to four) would be $5,000. Please contact me urgently if you think your employer might be even a little bit interested.

Andrew Myles

Chair of 802.11 Coex SC