[STDS-802-11] Announcement of Upcoming Teleconferences for the RCM SG (bh and bi) and Call for Contributions

I would like to announce upcoming teleconferences for the RCM SG.

  • Monday 30 Nov. at 10:00am
  • Monday 14 Dec. at 10:00am
  • Monday 21 Dec. at 10:00am

These dates and times avoid conflict with at least TGbe.

Also, please consider making a submission on either the topic of random and changing MAC addresses or general privacy concerns.

Let me know if you have any questions, or If you would like to talk about making a submission.

Thanks,

Carol Ansley

+1 404 229 1672