[STDS-802-11] 2021 March WG11 Plenary - Use of DirectVote Live tool for MOTIONS - voting members only

Dear 802.11 members,

IEEE has provided a voting tool, DirectVote Live, for our use. Before using the tool for motions in 802.11 meetings, we need to validate that the email addresses on file for all VOTER and POTENTIAL VOTER members are accurate.
The tool is not appropriate for straw polls, as it does not support non-voter status.

With the use of this tool, no post-processing to validate voters is needed, since the tool is tied to unique individual MyProject logins.

To prepare, current VOTER and POTENTIAL VOTER members will receive an email at their MYPROJECT email address for a test vote. This will enable us to identify any email issues in advance of potentially using the tool at the upcoming March meeting.
If you are a WG11 VOTER or POTENTIAL VOTER and do not receive an email for a test vote at your email on file in myProject, please contact Jon Rosdahl ( jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx ).

Let me know of any questions. Thanks to Jon for agreeing to be the point of contact to resolve the email issues.

Dorothy