[STDS-802-11] Call for Presentations - IEEE 802.11 Wireless Next Generation SC - May 2021

Greetings,
   This is a call for presentations for the 802.11 Wireless Next Generation Standing Committee, where the presentation would be made using the 802.11 conference bridge just after the opening plenary on Monday, May 10, 2021 (9:15AM EST).  Anyone is invited to present new ideas, proposals, and other forward-looking topics for the 802.11 community.  If you would like to make a presentation, please let me know at jim.lansford@xxxxxxxx and I'll add you to the agenda for the teleconference.

  The deadline to request a WNG timeslot for the May meeting is Wednesday, May 5 at 5PM Eastern Time (US).
Best regards,
Jim Lansford   Chair
Lei Wang         Vice-chair