[STDS-802-11] Reminder for TGbi Teleconference Thursday 21 October 9amET

Hi everyone,

This is a gentle reminder that we have a TGbi teleconference scheduled next Thursday at 9amET.  I will update the agenda document before the meeting, so please let me know if you would like to present at this session.  We have one submission confirmed at this time so we will have the call.

The teleconference details follow:

When: Thu, October 21, 9am – 10am

Where: Webex-11a: 234 997 26066 (map)

Join the Webex meeting here: https://ieeesa.webex.com/ieeesa/j.php?MTID=m6f12f370ea3f7bb549178e0641597042 Meeting number: 234 997 26066

Meeting password: wireless (94735377 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone: Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-408-418-9388 USA Toll
Global call-in numbers Access code: 234 997 26066

Regards,

Carol Ansley