[STDS-802-11] TGbi Teleconference moved to 5 November 2021

Greetings all,

Due to the CAC meeting next Thursday, the next TGbi meeting needs to move out one day to Friday, 5 November.  The meeting will still be at 9amET.  This change notification meets the 10 day requirement.

We will be discussing topics for the upcoming plenary session during the call.  If you have any submissions you would like to discuss during the plenary, please let me know.

Regards,
Carol Ansley