[STDS-802-11] Initial SA Ballot Results for P802.11az D4.0 - Passed 93%, 364 comments

Dear 802.11 members,

The Initial Standards Association Ballot on P802.11az D4.0 has completed.
The details of the ballot results are below. In summary, the ballot passed with 93% approval. 364 comments were received.

I delegate responsibility for resolution of P802.11az SA ballot comments to TGaz as the Comment Resolution Committee*, Jonathan Segev Chair.

Congratulations to the WG on this result, let me know of any questions.

Thanks,

Dorothy

*See Section 8.5 of the 802.11 WG Operations Manual for SA Ballot CRC responsibilities.