[STDS-802-11] Request to have motions during TGbc telcos as specified in the mail

Dear Dorothy,

I would like to request permission to run motions at all of the following TGbc telcos:

TGbc will hold the following telephone conferences:
	Tuesday, 10:00h — 11:00 ET (1 hour)
on the following dates:
	November 23 & 30
	December 7, 14, & 21
	January 4, 11, & 18

Requested motion:

	Motion to approve comment resolutions:
	Move to approve the comment resolution(s) as contained in the “XXX - ready for motion” tab of 11-21/1758rXXX.

Name of the motion tab (XXX) revision number of the database (XXX) to be updated.  The intend is to approve
comment resolutions that have been discussed in a previous telco (or our last session this week) and that the
group considers as “ready for motion”.

The way the group operates is that we discuss resolutions and if the group agrees they are ready for motion,
I prepare a motion tab for the following telco.  Getting approval for this motion allows us to make continuous
progress.

Kind regards,

Marc