[STDS-802-11] Call for contribution AIML TIG Teleconference/Sept Interim

Dear all,

This is the first call for contribution for the AIML TIG August 8 teleconference and September Interim meeting.

Contributions are welcome that focus on, but not limited to, the following topics:

  • use cases of applying Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to 802.11 systems and devices
  • analysis of the use cases’ technical feasibility and standards impact

Contributions in the form of technical report sections are welcome.

Please let me know if you would like to present any contributions during the Aug 8, 2022 teleconference by CoB on Aug 4th.

Please let me know if you would like to present any contributions during the September 2022 Interim by CoB on Sept 8th.

For any contributions, please let me know the following information:

DCN, Author name, affiliation

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang

Principal Engineer | InterDigital