Thanks for catching that unintentional typo in the description of that particular slide!   I've uploaded revision 24 of the call-in info that fixed this typo.

Regards,
Edward

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 11:10 AM Vijay Auluck <auluck.vijay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks much Edward. The reason I requested clarification is that the slide in the slide deck says ‘Thursday’ for the ISUS call.

Regards,
Vijay

From: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2022 10:16 AM
To: Vijay Auluck <auluck.vijay@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: IEEE802.11 <STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11] Logistics of a new 802.18 ad-hoc: ​IEEE Statement Update on Spectrum (ISUS)

Dear Vijay,

For the ISUS ad-hoc, it is held every Monday from 11:00am ET to 12:00pm ET, starting from 25 July.

For our weekly teleconference, it is scheduled every Thursday from 3:00pm ET to 4:00pm ET.

I also updated the website to make sure things are clear:

Event

Meeting Date

Time

(New Jersey time)

Comments

RR-TAG weekly teleconference

Thursdays,

through 8 September 2022

15:00 ET to 15:55 ET

·        Paid registration is not required to attend the weekly teleconference.  No impact on the attendance credit.

·        Call-in information is available at 18-16/0038r23 or Google Calendar.

IEEE Statement Update on Spectrum (ISUS) ad-hoc weekly teleconference

Mondays,

through 8 September 2022

11:00 ET to 12:00 ET

·        Paid registration is not required to attend the weekly teleconference.  No impact on the attendance credit.

·        Call-in information is available at 18-16/0038r23 or Google Calendar.

IEEE 802 Wireless Standards Frequency Table ad-hoc (joint ad-hoc with 802.19)

Tuesday, 26 July 2022

15:00 ET to 16:00 ET

·        Paid registration is not required to attend this ad-hoc meeting.  No impact on the attendance credit.