Re: [STDS-802-11] TGbi Teleconferences

Hi Carol,

Oct 20 coincides with Wi-Fi Alliance meeting in Lisbon.  You may wish to cancel this one.

Graham

From: Carol Ansley <carol@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2022 1:48 PM
To: STDS-802-11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11] TGbi Teleconferences

Hello everyone,

This email is to announce the upcoming Thursday teleconferences for TGbi.  To satisfy the 10 day advance notification, I have removed the Sept. 29 call mentioned in the TGbi Closing Report last week.

Oct. 6    10am-noonEDT

Oct. 13 9am-10amEDT

Oct. 20  10am-noonEDT

Oct. 27 9am-10amEDT

Nov. 3   10am-noonEDT

Note that the calls that begin at 10am will run for 2 hours and the calls that begin at 9am will run for 1 hour..

Please let me know if you have a presentation for the group.  If I do not receive notification of any submissions by a Tuesday, I will cancel the following call that week.

Regards,

Carol Ansley