[STDS-802-11] ITU AHG Conference Call Added

Dear Members,

Due to low attendance in Sep 27, 2022 ITU AHG session, we decided to hold a replacement session on Tue October 11, 2022, 4-5PM PT (7-8PM ET) to continue working on contributions to update Rec M.1450 and Annex 17. Calling information will be provided on the IEEE 802.11 page.

I encourage all interested members attending the call.

Thank you!

Hassan Yaghoobi

ITU AHG Chair

Intel Corporation