Re: [STDS-802-11] UHR SG Teleconference September 26

Hello Amelia, all,

Thanks for presenting DCN 1790r0 on the concept of Green AP. I think the power save modes on AP is something worthwhile to look at and develop. As the world goes carbon-neutral and energy usage is increasingly audited, AP power save signaling is important. It is not just the residential use cases vertical but we keep hearing concerns across other verticals as well. I would like to discuss this further.

With Regards,
Gaurav Patwardhan
(Hewlett Packard Enterprise)