[STDS-802-11] Presentation on new UWB regulation framework (between 6 and 8.5 GHz) in Europe today

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11 and 802.15 members,

For the first meeting slot of IEEE 802.18 today, we will hear a presentation about the new UWB regulation framework in Europe (between 6 and 8.5 GHz bands).

If you are interested, please join our meeting at 10:30am Bangkok local time (Tuesday AM2).   Call in info can be found at:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src="">

NOTE - Paid registration is required to attend the meeting.

Regards,
Edward