[STDS-802-11] REVme Adhoc reminder

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that TGme will hold an adhoc next week from Monday December 5 to Wednesday December 7 in Piscattaway, NJ. The meeting will be mixed mode and there will be a WebEx available for remote attendees.

The agenda can be found here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-2061-02-000m-revme-december-2022-adhoc-agenda.docx

I'd like to point out that I reserved Wednesday PM2 to discuss comments on WUR MC-OOK and my goal will be to either resolve the comments or create a plan to resolve the comments at the January interim. If you are interested in this topic, please attend.

Thanks,

Mike