[STDS-802-11] AMP editorial comments on 22/1562

Hi Weijie,

The following are just some editorial comments on 22/1562.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1562-04-0amp-draft-technical-report-on-support-of-amp-iot-devices-in-wlan.docx

- Replace "walt" with "watt"

- Figure 4.3-2 is referenced as Figure 4.4-2 in text. Suggest change reference to indicate 4.3-2

- This one is my biggest request.  Figure 4.5-1 indicates "Station", "Tag" and "Receiver". The terms lack context. There's a note that indicates to be updated.
Which device is the "AMP only IoT device"? Can the text be changed to "AMP only IoT device"?
Which device could be an AP? Can the text be changed to "i.e. Access Point"?
Should come up with a term for the 3rd device. Maybe Backscatter energy source. Or backscatter energizer? Let me know if you are already using a backscatter term.

Section 5 spelling
replace "batter-free" with "battery-free"

Section 5
Not sure what was intended with the text below. Maybe an editorial issue?

The combination of communication network and sensing technology applied in the power grid will develop towards the deep integration of sensing and communication integrated with sensing and sensing.

Section 5
replace "WALN" with "WLAN"

Dave H.