Re: [STDS-802-11] UHR SG call for contribution for July F2F meeting

Hi Laurent,
I would like to update my previous submission requests, here are the contribution documents. Sorry for the late uploading.

Thanks,
Yongho

09-May-2023 ET
20237990UHR SGLow latency out-of-order deliveryYongho Seok (MediaTek)
05-Jul-2023 12:20:03 ET
DownloadRevise
09-May-2023 ET
20237980UHR SGLow latency traffic reportYongho Seok (MediaTek)
05-Jul-2023 12:19:34 ET
DownloadRevise
09-May-2023 ET
20237970UHR SGNon-primary channel accessYongho Seok (MediaTek)
05-Jul-2023 12:19:00 ET
DownloadRevise

2023년 7월 5일 (수) 오전 7:28, laurent cariou <00001be540c02bbe-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Hi all,
please let me know if you plan a contribution for next week, unless you have done so already.
Please send me your request by Saturday 8th.
Best regards,
Laurent