[STDS-802-11] Lost article

Dear friends in IEEE 802.11 and 802.18;

This is intended for those who were in attendance at the Berlin Plenary last week.

Sometime during the week, I misplaced my Mont Blanc pen. I noticed as I was packing to leave on Saturday that it was no longer in my posession.

This pen was a gift from my wife over 30 years ago. It has been with me virtually every day since I received it. As a result it has tremendous emotional significance to me. I know it went missing after AM1 on Thursday because I loaned it to someone to sign the attendance sheet and was very clear on how I was not willing to let it circulate around the room. I get it back at that time but cannot account for it after that.

I ask anyone who may have picked it up to let me know. I will gladly pay for its return. I notified the hotel at checkout and got assurances from them that it would be returned if they found it.

Thank you all. This is so very important to me.

Rich Kennedy
Electrical Engineer Emeritus

Unlicensed Spectrum Advocates, LLC

rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx