[STDS-802-11] WBA Liaison Statement to IEEE - "Get Ready for Wi-Fi 7"

Hello 802.11 members,

I have received a liaison from the Wireless Broadband Alliance, sharing a whitepaper title “Get Ready for Wi-Fi 7: Applying new capabilities to key use cases”.

There whitepaper is made available to 802.11 members in the members area here: https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/private/liaisons/index.html

Necati Canpolat will provide a 10 minute overview during our Mid-week plenary next week.

Regards,

Robert Stacey,

Acting Chair, 802.11