[STDS-802-11] Agenda for AMP SG TC on Dec 19 was uploaded

Hello, all,

The next AMP SG TC will be on Dec 19. I have received two submissions on liaison response draft and updated tech report, respectively. A tentative agenda for the TC has been uploaded to the server.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/23/11-23-2205-00-0amp-amp-sg-tc-agenda-till-jan-2024.pptx

If you have any other submissions for discussion during the TC, please let me know the DCNs of your submissions before the TC. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Bo