[STDS-802-11] Revision 2 of the draft response to ECC report 355 (motion expected on March 21, 2024)

Dear 802.18 members,
cc 802.11, 802.15, 802.19 members,

Thanks for the lively discussion during the closing meeting of the 2024 March plenary yesterday.   Based on the feedback, revision 2 of the draft response is available online:

Please kindly review and let Friedbert know if you have any inputs, comments, or suggestions on the draft response.  We may consider approval of the draft response in our upcoming teleconference call at 3pm ET on Thursday, March 21, 2024.

Regards,
Edward