[STDS-802-11] Agenda for REVme April adhoc in San Diego

Hello everyone,

I posted the initial agenda for the REVme adhoc in San Diego. You can find it here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0626-00-000m-revme-april-2024-adhoc-agenda.docx

At this point, it's populated with a list of items we agreed to follow-up on from the March meeting. So please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to add other contributions or request changes to the agenda.

Also note that the meeting information can be found here:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/24/11-24-0618-00-000m-invitation-letter-for-april-revme-adhoc-san-diego.docx

Thanks to Qualcomm for hosting the meeting and Jon for arranging the logistics.

Cheers,

Mike