[STDS-802-11] WG Operations Manual update

Dear all,
               one of my initial tasks is to update the WG operations manual:
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/22/11-22-1638-01-0000-802-11-operations-manual.docx>

The main changes are:

* Updated frontmatter to show new leadership.

* Update links in reference.

* Update 802.11 document references

* Add definition of a subgroup, to replace “TG, SG, SC or Ad-hoc Group”. This corrects some ambiguities regarding agendas and minutes.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

My intention is to present this submission during the May interim mid-week plenary and then request a motion to approve it, during the closing plenary. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen