PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE AND PROMPTLY DELETE ALL COPIES OF IT.
The Comment Formatting Tool electronic program ("Software") is licensed, not sold, to you for use only under the terms of this License. You own the media on which the Software is recorded or fixed but not ownership of the Software itself.
1. License. This License allows you to:
(a) Use one copy of the Software on a single computer at a time. To "use" the Software means that the Software is either loaded in the temporary memory (i.e., RAM) of a computer or installed on the permanent memory of a computer (i.e., hard disk, etc.).
(b) Make one copy of the Software in machine readable form solely for backup purposes. As an express condition of this License, you must reproduce on each copy any copyright notice or other proprietary notice that is on the original copy.
(c) Permanently transfer all your rights under this License to another party by providing to such party all copies of the Software licensed under this License together with a copy of this License and the accompanying written materials, provided that the other party reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
2. Restrictions. The Software contains trade secrets in its human perceivable form and, to protect them, you may not REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE OR OTHERWISE REDUCE THE SOFTWARE TO ANY HUMAN PERCEIVABLE FORM. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, ADAPT, TRANSLATE, RENT, LEASE, LOAN OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. This License will terminate immediately without notice or judicial resolution if you fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon such termination you must destroy the Software, all accompanying written materials and all copies thereof, and Sections 5, 6 and 7 will survive any termination.
4. Export Law Assurances. You agree that neither the Software nor any direct product thereof is being or will be shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, into any country prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act and the regulations thereunder or will be used for any purpose prohibited by the Act.
5. No Warranty. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED WITH NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND ACCOMPANYING WRITTEN MATERIALS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation of Remedies and Damages. In no event will anyone be liable to you for any consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information and the like), whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or accompanying written materials, regardless of the basis of the claim and even if EveryWhere Travel or a EveryWhere Travel representative has been advised of the possibility of such damage. EveryWhere Travel’s liability to you for direct damages for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be limited to the greater of $500 or the money paid for the Software that caused the damages.
THIS LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY IN CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY ONLY WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES SUCH LIABILITY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. General. If any provision of this License shall be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions of this License will remain in full force and effect. If the Software is supplied to the United States Government, the Software is classified as "restricted computer software" as defined in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR.This software was written by Geoff Thompson, Brad Booth, et. al. and then adapted by Ian Gifford for the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs™) using FileMaker Developer 5. If there are any problems please contact Rick Alfvin.
|If you would
like to contact the IEEE 802.15 Webmaster, email to email@example.com
© Copyright 2001, IEEE. Terms & Conditions. Privacy & Security
(Modified: 05-Feb-2004 ), Rev. 0.1