[STDS-802-16] Call for Comments on PAR draft for a Corrigendum (Cor2) Project

802.16 WG Members,

As empowered by the WG at the Opening Plenary here at Session #44, the Maintenance Task Group is taking necessary and reasonable action to initiate a new Corrigendum project, including a decision to draft a PAR form to be forwarded to the 802 EC by Wednesday, July 19, 2006 at noon, San Diego time.

A PAR form has been drafted and can be viewed at:

http://lan.wirelessman.org/CSUpload//upload/temp_db/80216Cor2PARdraft.doc

The Maintenance Task Group has authorized me to ask the WG for comments on the current draft before it is forwarded to the 802 EC.  It is asked that any comments on this draft be submitted to me by Wednesday, 10 AM, San Diego time, in order that they can be reviewed by the TG, and that any necessary changes to the document be implemented before the noon deadline.

Jon Labs

Maintenance TG Chair