[STDS-802-16] bandwidth request

hi all,

I have some doubts on BW request, I will give it below

Bandwidth request is always grant per connection (GPC) and BW grant is grant per subscriber station (right??).

 My question is if a SS has 2 connections (like connections on nrtps, BE) and if the SS gets an transmission opportunity to transmit BW request by contending, then whether it will ask BW request for nrtps queue or BE queue.( for eg if the priority of nrtps queue is high than of BE queue)

thank you

Vasanth