Re: [STDS-802-16] [TGm] Comment resolution

Hi Roshini, Brian and Ramon,

Maybe my interpretation was wrong.

The reason why I said those two comments were contradictory is the first comment resolution says leave urban macrocell, which was mandatory option.

As you mentioned the comment resolution itself is not contradictory with comment 120L, but I thought the interpretation of the comment #8 resolution part two implicitly includes leave urban macrocell as mandatory.

If the right interpretation of the comment resolution of comment number 8 is clean up TBDs in the Urban macrocell configuration not leave urban macrocell configuration for mandatory option or not, it is not contradictory.

Thank you for your clarification.

BR,

Wookbong Lee