E-mail Archives set-up and Contribution Allocation

Farooq, Glenn, Khurram & Correspondence Group E-mail Subscribers

E-mail archives have been set up for the respective correspondence groups. The archives are accessible via http://www.ieee802.org/20/eSubscribe.htm#Archive_Access .

To help assure that all contributions from the previous sessions are addressed, I am attaching a Table that shows the relevance of particular contributions from the most recent 802.20 session to particular correspondence groups.

Farooq, Glenn and Khurram please let the respective correspondence groups know how you want to proceed with this activity. Approximately 110 individuals have subscribed to the e-mail list. In most cases the same individuals have subscribed to all three lists.

I look forward to your success in accomplishing the tasks.

Regards,

Mark Klerer

802.20 Allocation of Contributions.doc