stds-80220-ch-models: New Document in Drop Box - MIMO channel modeling info sources

stds-80220-ch-models Correspondence Group subscribers,

A number of people have indicated that they could not get to the document referred to by Achilles. I could not access it with my web-browser but could get at it via anonymous ftp. For your convenience I have placed the document in the ch-models drop box.

STDS-80220-CH-MODELS Drop-Box

3GPP2-SCM-134 (ZIP File)

Spatial Channel Model Text Description (3GPP2 Document)

Mark Klerer