stds-80220-ch-models: 802.20 Correspondence Group Conference Calls

802.20 Correspondence Group Participants,

In presenting the correspondence group conference call plans to the 802 executive committee, the executive committee noted that conference calls are treated as public meetings and would require 30 day advance notice if they are to be rescheduled. It, therefore, becomes infeasible to allow rescheduling of the CG conference calls. I have revised the slides describing CG operation accordingly.

802.20 - 03/13r1

Closing Plenary Slides (Modified to reflect the discussion at the Plenary and supplemented with a composite conference call calendar) Revision 1 (Changed to reflect input from Executive Commitee regarding scheduling of conference calls) ( Mark Klerer, Jerry Upton (2003-07-28))

I am also requesting that the chairs provide a schedule for possible conference calls to be held (if needed) between the September interim and November plenary meetings.

Regards,

Mark Klerer