stds-80220-ch-models: 802.20 Channel Models CG Conference Calls Schedule

To: IEEE 802.20 Channel Modeling CG

I have scheduled two conference calls to continue our discussion on 802.20 Channel Models. The details are:

Date: February 18, 2004
      March 3, 2004
Time: 2:00-4:00 PM EST
Dial-in details:
	USA:  		(888) 685-4814
	International:	(706) 643-3986
	Passcode:		392441

Draft Agenda:
	1) Determine the reference values of spatial channel model parameters;
	2) Determine and validate the statistical distributions of PAS and angular parameters in the CASEs I-VII;
	3) Provide the detailed algorithm for generating channel model parameters in various MBWA channel environments;
	4) Investigate and determine the correlation values between channel model parameters;
	5) Model inter-cell/inter-sector interference;
	6) System level implementation and calibration;
	7) Provide the algorithm for generating channel model parameters in the case of  antenna polarization (optional);
	8) Finalize the channel models for IEEE 802.20 WG.

Best regards,

Qiang Guo
Editor