stds-80220-coexistence: Coexistence CG's "to do" list

All,

I hope everybody had a good time in Singapore.

In Singapore, the WG directed us with certain things to do in preparing for making our recommendation. I reproduce the list here with numbering for better reference, some of which we have already had some discussions on.

1. Coexistence in Licensed Spectrum

1.1 Among 802.20 systems

1.2 Among 802.20 and non-802.20 systems

1.2.1 Which

1.2.2 Rules of the road - (liaison activity)

2. Analysis of what is in the various types of documents

2.1 Performance (Mandatory)

2.2 Deployment guides (TR)

2.3 Coexistence (TR)

3. What do we need to know ahead of the development of the spec, what can we do afterwards, what can we not do until after selection of a technology

4. Recommend specific impact on existing CG generated activities

5. Feasibility of proposals

6. Documentation structure

7. How to organize to do the work

We are about ten days away from our first scheduled conference call. I believe we will be more efficient if we start the discussions on the reflector by expressing our opinions on the issues, debating the differences, and trying to come up with resolutions, and use the conference calls to come up with positions that, hopefully, we can all support. In this regard, your participation is key to the success of this group in accomplishing its task. Please don't wait until the conference call to raise support for or disapproval with opinions expressed on the reflector.

Let's refer to the above numbering in our email discussions. Also, let's try to avoid discussing more than one item per email, if possible, so the threads stay focus.

We have a lot of critical issues to go through in a little over a month. I am looking forward to active participation from all.

Regards,

Reza