From: owner-stds-80220-coexistence@majordomo.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-80220-coexistence@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Gal, Dan (Dan)
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 6:58 PM
To: 'reza.arefi@ieee.org'; 802. 20 Coex CG (E-mail)
Subject: RE: stds-80220-coexistence: Coexistence CG's next call this Friday

Reza,

To reiterate -- my view is that the minimum performance standard must be part of the IEEE 802.20 PHY standard. The Coexistence issues and recommendations belong in a separate document (for which you need a new PAR).

FYI, I was informed (but not yet confirmed) that the IEEE 802.16 group intends to publish version 802.16d next year and include all minimum performance standards in that version. I am not sure what the fate of 802.16.2 will be - I can only guess that it would be correct for 802.16 to revise 802.16.2 and remove its current section 6.

Regards,

Dan