From: owner-stds-802-mobility@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-mobility@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of
Jerry1upton@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 12:29 PM
To: stds-802-mobility@ieee.org
Cc: shellhammer@ieee.org
Subject: stds-802-mobility: 802.19 Coexistence TAG - call for
submissions

All 802.20 members,
Steve Shellhammer, Chair of IEEE 802.19 Wireless Coexistence TAG, requested
I forward the below email and attachment.
Please review and contact Steve with any questions.
Regards,
Jerry Upton
Chair, IEEE 802.20

All IEEE 802 Wireless Working Groups,

 The IEEE 802.19 wireless coexistence TAG is planning to develop a
Coexistence Assurance methodology documents.  Attached is the call for
submissions for this document.  The IEEE 802.19 wireless coexistence TAG
will receive submissions on this topic beginning in the March IEEE meeting.

            If you have any questions about the call for submissions you can
contact me.

Steve

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation