FW: 802.20 Requirements - On behalf of Khurram Sheikh

Title: FW: 802.20 Requirements

IEEE 802.20 Requirements Correspondence Group

I am forwarding this E-Mail on behalf of Khurram. There are some problems with the anti-spam features of the mailing list that result in legitimate e-mails being rejected. I hope to get this resolved today.

Regards,

Mark Klerer