RE: [802.21] IS Higher Layer Transport Requirements: update on conf call on December 8

Mathieu,
Thanx for these comments.
BR,
-Vivek

PoA
> doesn't have a MAC address ? (e.g. non-802 PoA)
[Vivek G Gupta]
Any ideas what we can use for non-802 systems?

> 2) IE "Data Rate" -> Does this correspond to a Max Data Rate (e.g 54
Mbps)
> or a List of Supported Data Rates (e.g. 11, 24, 36, 54) ? ...
[Vivek G Gupta]
This should likely be list of supported data rates, that seems more
useful.

> 3) Vendor Specific IEs: 8 bits are allocated for Vendor Specific IE,
this
> means 256 IE per OUI, is this enough ?
[Vivek G Gupta]
This can be made larger.