RE: [802.21] IETF Drafts

Hi Yoshihiro,

I think major intention from Qiaobing's suggestion is to making a
baseline for moving forward.
I also strongly feel the need for moving forward not spinning the
circle continuously.
I am not so sure that anyone can make a good response to your
questions,
even though these are really good to think about.
Without concerning about the detailed procedure problems,
I am expecting your leadership as an official liaison and believe it
would work.

Thanks,
Junghoon

On