Re: [802.21] How to get LINK BW/SPEED

Hi Qiaobing - After talking with related engineers, I've sensed
Windows NDIS can provide these information. But, it is not acceptable
to at least Linux OS, and probably others OS architecture. It is of
course implementation issue, however we should consider this aspect
along with MIH primitives for further 802.21-adoptation...

--

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.