Re: [802.21]

Hi Ulises,
Thanks for doing this. I agree with your suggestions. However, I would like
to suggest few minor modifications:

Slide 1: Instead of MIHF, we should add "MIH Services"

Slide 2: Instead of "using 802.21 procedures", we could say "using
802.21 Services".
Also instead of "3. MIH_Get_Info_Request/Confirm", we should say
"2. MIH_Get_Info_Request/Response".

regards,
-Subir