RE: Adhoc meeting details at ETRI in Daejeon

The following members have confirmed their participation at the June
meeting as yet. There are few other members who are still finalizing
their plans. For any travel related issues please contact Junghoon Jee
or myself.
Best Regards
-Vivek

Alice Cheng
Benjamin Koh
Soohong Daniel Park
Minho Lee
Juan Carlos Zuniga
Jin Lee
Junghoon Jee
Xiaoyu Liu
Eunah Kim
Subir Das
Yoshi Ohba
Qiaobing Xie
Vivek Gupta

Of
> > Junghoon Jee
> > Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 10:33 PM
> > To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
> > Subject: Adhoc meeting details at ETRI in Daejeon
> >
> > Dear Colleagues,
> > Please find the adhoc meeting information details.
> >
> > [1] Date: June 13th - June 15th.
> >
> > [2] Address of facility for the meeting: International conference
room
> at
> > "7-dong" of ETRI in Daejeon.
> >
> > [3] Internet access is available during adhoc
> >
> > [4] List of hotels where people could stay with reasonable rates
> >      - Hotel Riviera Yuseong:
> > http://www.shinan.co.kr/yusong/eng/index_yuseong.asp
> >         * During booking a room, please write down
"ieee802.21_adhoc"