Re: [802.3_100GNGOPTX] FW: P802.3bm-2015 Approval Notification

Congratulations to everyone involved with 802.3bm and thank you for the hard work!

Best regards,

Vittal Balasubramanian

Principal Electrical Engineer, Signal Integrity

Dell | Networking Business Unit

office +1 408 965 5876, internal 405 5876

vittal_balasubramani@xxxxxxxx

5450 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA 95054