[802.3_1PPODL] Comment Resolution Files Uploaded

Dear Task Force Participants,

The IEEE P802.3bu D3.0 Sponsor Ballot initial circulation has completed and comments gathered, organized, and responded to with first pass response by the Editorial team.

Please go to http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/index.html to obtain the EZ, non-EZ and full-set comment files.

Its important to have commenters review the proposed responses and especially the EZ bucket. If there are any comments in the EZ bucket that you wish to have removed, it will be important to identify them at the opening of our Task Force meeting on Monday so that they may be addressed by the Task Force. Otherwise, we typically have a motion to adopt all responses to comments within the EZ bucket in order to allow the Task Force to focus on more difficult responses.

Per earlier notices, we will be meeting on Monday at 1PM.

Safe Travels and See you in San Diego.

Regards,
--
Dan Dove