[802.3_1PPODL] Comment Responses, Draft July minutes uploaded

Dear Task Force participants,

The comment responses to Draft 3.0 have been uploaded to the website.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/comments/8023bu_D30_all_comments_w_responses.pdf

Note: Per our motion today, the responses are subject to editorial license to bring them into compliance with RevCom requirements. The final comment responses will be uploaded once the editor has been able to finalize and ensure compatibility with those requirements. I will notify you upon the finalized comment resolution files being uploaded.

Also, the main page for the July meeting has been updated to include the draft July minutes.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force