[802.3_1PPODL] Presentations & Agenda posted for September Interim - Notice of "Contingent Interim" in October

Dear Colleagues,

Website Uploaded: Please go to URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/sep16/index.html to find the website information, detailed agenda and presentation files for the September meeting.

Please review the minutes from the July meeting to expedite a motion to adopt those minutes shortly after we begin business in Fort Worth.

Notice of Contingent Interim:

Per my earlier message, the Draft D3.1 recirculation of IEEE P802.3bu closed with very good numbers.

Key numbers are 43 comments, and 5 negative voters, of which only 2 submitted comments on this draft.

Given the progress we are making, I am looking into the possibility that we may be able to submit our draft for consideration by RevCom prior to the November meeting. To make this happen, its possible that an additional "Contingent Interim" would be required. Such an interim would be contingent upon receiving ANY comments on D3.2.

To facilitate the possibility of such a meeting, the first step is to provide greater than 30 days notice of the meeting. This message thereby constitutes such notice to the Task Force. The meeting, contingent upon receipt of any comments on our D3.2, will be held on October 10th, 2016 in a West Coast city to be named. Details for the meeting will be forthcoming including the possibility of web conferencing capability. If D3.2 succeeds without comment, this meeting will be canceled.

Best Regards,

--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force