[802.3_1PPODL] PoDL Agenda Uploaded & Meeting Information

Dear Task Force Participants,

Per earlier announcements, IEEE P802.3bu WILL be meeting on Monday November 7th at 1pm in San Antonio, TX USA.

The agenda has been uploaded at http://www.ieee802.org/3/bu/public/nov16/index.html and as you will see, the business for this meeting will be rather limited, but is still very important.

I will not be able to attend next week's meetings, however George Zimmerman of CME Consulting has offered (and been accepted by David Law) to act as Chairman for this meeting.

The primary role of this meeting will be to confirm the decision to place IEEE P802.3bu D3.3 on the December 2016 RevCom agenda, which has already been done, but the motion if approved by Task Force and Working Group would act as an indication to RevCom that the Task Force and Working Group are satisfied with the draft as it stands.

I wish to thank all of you who participated in this project for your contributions, involvement, and attention to detail in bringing this draft to the point we have ahead of our original schedule.

Best Regards,

--
Dan Dove
Chair, IEEE P802.3bu PoDL Task Force