[STDS-802-3-25G] Survey for AUI and MII related nomenclature

Dear Colleagues,

Given the plethora of responses regarding the AUI and MII related nomenclature on the P802.3by reflector, I created a brief survey to collect input for this specific P802.3by project.

The purpose of the poll is to determine the consensus around the nomenclature used in the _written_ specification.  Hopefully, the online poll will save the valuable Task Force discussion time to address more pressing topics.  The results from the survey will be presented in the TF meeting during my nomenclature presentation.  How one chooses to pronounces the selected term would be a great discussion for the social event.  :)

The survey link is:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XFJ2BNW

The close time for the survey is 10 pm Eastern time, Saturday, 10 January to ensure the data is available in a timely manner for the Task Force meeting.

Thank you for your participation and I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

-Kent